Pets@Rest was created to provide a professional, caring and dignified pet cremation service for pet owners and veterinary professionals. Veterinarians whose clients have lost a “special friend” can now rely on an efficient, prompt, caring and dignified service for the after death care of their clients pets.
- All clients are welcome to inspect our facilities as we operate under an open door policy.
- Should clients wish, they are welcome to be present before and/or during their pet’s private cremation.
- Our cremator is used solely for pet cremations.
- We are sympathetic to clients´ needs and provide a fully equipped mourning room and grieving library.
- A register of grief counsellors is available on request.
- We will, on request, provide written guarantees that a client’s pet has been cremated and in the case of separate and private cremations guarantee that returned ashes are those of the client’s pet.